i heard you were talking shit about severus snape have a high five and your bedtime is never
is this what harry’s life would have been like if he grew up with sirius
Can we appreciate the fact that Remus basically got Tonks pregnant like 0,001 second after the wedding. I bet he loved her so much.
And I love the wording of that. He realised she was pregnant. That’s to say, she didn’t tell him/didn’t know herself maybe.
meanwhile i’m asking the real fuckin questions
I’ll draw three figures on your heart
One of them will be me as a boy
One of them will be me
One of them will be me watching you run
Rereading Deathly Hallows, and you know what’s really getting to me? The statue, and the sign outside Godric’s Hollow. The fact that what James and Lily did - they were so famous, they were in books, they had a monument. The sign outside the house says it’s left in its ruined state ‘as a reminder of the violence that tore apart their family’. It’s not a statue of Harry, in the village square. It’s of all of them.
James and Lily made it into the history books for loving their son and each other so goddamn much - and they never had a clue.
Carl telling us how (not) to science.
"conclusion: dinosaurs" is still my favorite rebuttal to just about anything tbh.
“Remus Dobby Potter, you were named after the two people who actually gave a shit about my well being. One of them was a house elf and I’d much rather see you become that than a fucking Slytherin. Don’t come back unless you’re wearing red and gold you little shit.”
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
im sorry to interrupt…. but he wouldn’t have won that game for gryfindor if hermione didn’t help him. just sayin’
Hermione only helped him to get on the team during tryouts. Not during the actual game. That was all him! (He did think he’d drank some Felix Felicis but as we all know Harry tricked him.)
But seriously do you ever think that all those who died in the battle of Hogwarts probably went on the chocolate frogs’ cards . And Teddy opening one before going on the train to Hogwarts and seeing his parents smiling at him, so they were actually there to see him off on his first year.